1 Regimental Surgeon with apron ready to butcher those unlucky enough to make it back to his cart. Saw in the hand. Should have the peek-less cap. Obscene side-burns. Glasses.
1 Apothecary with tool-bag that he wears on a sling over his shoulder and that he holds with his left hand. Sword in his right hand. Forage cap like the dude on the right of the below image. Side burns.
This is an initial set that we want to use to generate more gunners with different head-gear and uniform bits from at a later stage.
Four gunners - serving the gun:
All like in image 1.) 2nd from the right.
- covered shakoes round pompom
- stripe on the side of the pants
- no knapsacks
- grenades on coat-flaps
- ammo puches with crossed cannon-barrels
- 1 with the hot bit that starts the shooting (really no clue what that stick is called in english!)
- 1 with stuffer (see image x.)
- 1 who covers the hole and sort of aims
- 1 with long wood bit They move to shuffle the gun around
Exactley like the bloke in image nr. 2 just ours is standing straight and points at the enemy with his right while holding his sword hilt with the other. Please keep this cape-like coat in the wind. Covered-tshako and interims uniform under the coat like the 1st dude in this plate: http://westfaliaminiatures.com/images/plates/wf_05.jpg
Exactly like the right side bloke in image nr. 5. holding his saber-hilt in one hand smoking a pipe with the other. covered Tshako, no pompom.